- Our staff will practice social distancing protocols and have their temperature taken each morning. Daily, we will also complete the same Covid-19 screening as provided to our patients.
- COVID screening will be completed on the phone when scheduling for any appointments and upon their arrival at the practice. Please park and call (561) 691-0020 to notify us upon your arrival, please remain in your vehicle.
- Patients will receive a temperature screening upon entering office (no higher than 100.4 F per CDC guidelines). Masks will be required upon entry of office followed by our immediate hand sanitizing protocol.
COVID-19 Safety Practices
- All staff are equipped with increased PPE, (level 3 face masks/N95/KN95)
- To maintain social distancing there are separate entrance and exit doors (reception and clinical areas are separated by a closed door). To ensure the safety of patients/staff protection plexiglass barriers have been placed at the reception desk.
- We are practicing an increased, high frequency disinfection of all doorknobs, reception, and clinical area countertops/surfaces, along with the restroom.
- We have installed a professional air scrubber UV filtering system in our air conditioning system for all areas of the office. This substantially consists of a special UV light and photocatalyst target, creating an advanced oxidation process containing several friendly oxidizers. Certified Space Technology continuously protecting and purifying the air, and attacks contaminants on all surfaces.
- Our UVC Germicidal (Ultraviolet) Lamps are the best addition to our COVID Safety Practices. The UV Lamps are Laboratory tested to kill 99% of Airborne Bacteria. Suitable for Sterilization, Disinfections, Deodorization and Purification of the air.
Stay Home If...
- Your are feeling sick or have been sick in the past 24 hours.
- You have a fever.
- You have a sick family member at home.
**Please be courteous to our staff and the health of others if you find yourself in one of these categories.**