- Our staff will practice social distancing protocols and have their temperature taken each morning. Daily, we will also complete the same Covid-19 screening as provided to our patients.
- COVID screening will be completed on the phone when scheduling for any appointments and upon their arrival at the practice. Please park and call (561) 691-0020 to notify us upon your arrival, please remain in your vehicle.
- Patients will receive a temperature screening upon entering office (no higher than 100.4 F per CDC guidelines). Masks will be required upon entry of office followed by our immediate hand sanitizing protocol.
COVID-19 Safety Practices
- All staff are equipped with increased PPE, (level 3 face masks/N95/KN95)
- To maintain social distancing there are separate entrance and exit doors (reception and clinical areas are separated by a closed door). To ensure the safety of patients/staff protection plexiglass barriers have been placed at the reception desk.
- We are practicing an increased, high frequency disinfection of all doorknobs, reception, and clinical area countertops/surfaces, along with the restroom.
- We have installed a professional air scrubber UV filtering system in our air conditioning system for all areas of the office. This substantially consists of a special UV light and photocatalyst target, creating an advanced oxidation process containing several friendly oxidizers. Certified Space Technology continuously protecting and purifying the air, and attacks contaminants on all surfaces.
Stay Home If...
- Your are feeling sick or have been sick in the past 24 hours.
- You have a fever.
- You have a sick family member at home.
**Please be courteous to our staff and the health of others if you find yourself in one of these categories.**